In 1923, Russell and Clara Stover began a candy business in their home in Denver, Colorado. The original candy, marketed as "Mrs. Stover's Bungalow Candies," changed about 20 years later to Russell Stover Candies. The Stovers established principles that were successful then and are still carefully followed today. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover Candies to remain "Only the Finest." For 37 years, the Stover family and their partners operated the company. Russell Stover Candies became well known for quality candy sold on a regional level. In 1960, the partnership dissolved and the company was purchased by Mr. Louis Ward. At that time, the company had 35 retail stores and more than 2,000 agencies selling its candies. The company has grown from a quality producer on a regional scale, to an international company, that has sales in all 50 states and Canada.
DONATION DETAILSA donation of 3.5% is made for each purchase.
Select items and gift cards do not earn a donation